Sunday, April 29, 2007
Each night I pray for you
Each night I pray for you as I lay me down to rest,

I ask God to keep you safe and give you all the best.


I pray that you remain grounded and hold on to your faith,

For God has great things in store for those who patiently wait.


I hope you are joyful and strong, compassionate and sincere,

I hope you believe in love and are able to love without fear.


I pray that you pray the same for me and my existence you do not fret,

I pray this for you, my future companion, but have I met you yet?
 
Posted by Gurpreet at 9:43 AM |


0 comments:




Sikhi to the max
EKTA ONE
SIKHNET
edit me
Sikh Bloggers
edit me
edit me
edit me
edit me
edit me
your content, add anything you want, for example, small slide show, newsblock, links or just delete this section
your content 2, add anything os your choice, but this content shouldn't be wider than 125px

Web Page Counter
CompUSA Coupons

Toronto