Monday, March 12, 2007
starting to get back to my root
hi, guys my name is Gurpreet Singh. i am currently living in canada. i am from punjab (the land of the five river). when i came to canada in 2003. i start to trim my beard but i didn't cut my hair. but from last few weeks i am searching on net about miri piri academy. i got alot inspiration from those sikhs who studying at miri piri academy. so i am coming back to my roots. from now on i won't trim beard. i will practice hard to become guru sikh. i know my guru and akal purkh will frogive me. i am also making plan to visit india next year after competing my 2nd year at college. i hope to see and meet miri piri student. i will post my pic without my beard. i am look like a idiot without beard.
 
Posted by Gurpreet at 5:13 PM |


0 comments:




Sikhi to the max
EKTA ONE
SIKHNET
edit me
Sikh Bloggers
edit me
edit me
edit me
edit me
edit me
your content, add anything you want, for example, small slide show, newsblock, links or just delete this section
your content 2, add anything os your choice, but this content shouldn't be wider than 125px


Gurpreet
My profile
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
Sikhnet Radio
graphics: AkaalMedia
layout: s.kaur

Web Page Counter
CompUSA Coupons

Toronto